witch is a better alarm

I have the Scytek 5000rs and I love that thing... Running 1 year strong now with no problems... the Remote start is nice, I finally have keyless entry, and its quality for the price... Just find a good installer, I got mine installed for like $200...

I was iffy about getting a no-name brand, but this one works Great! Only complaints are that the range is not great, but "enough" - say you park your car at work or school and the building is near, it'll work fine...just any further and no luck...

Also, I know theres a way to do this, but theres no silent arming/disarming ... it uses my loud horn and its annoying...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.