wiring volvo 260

Participant count
  • Participant list
i dont have the original "connector". If I buy one of this wiring harnesses, how do I know with one to put in the right "hole"?

There are wires in the empty hole were the old radio was.

But they are not any "connectors there!

Just naked wiredends. (taped)

How do I know with one is power and with one is speakers and so on...??

You could use a multi meter if you have one. Otherwise you could run new power,ground and ignition wire. As for the speakers, once you have the HU powered up,....trial and error

ok,.......to simple for me......hehe

isnt there any way on the internet to find this info. I mean about what cable thats what.

What cable is power with one is ground and so on....

It should be original standard....

and thanks for the quick answears

I would not be a good one to tell you sites to find that exact info. I'm sure some on this board can though.

Can you go to a junkyard or something and have them get you one out of another car that you can reattach?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.