Wiring Problems

Participant count
  • Participant list

zimmer82
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Wiring Set Up

I have an Orion P-series, dual 2 ohm, that will be hooked up to my orion 600d at 1ohm. My question is....On the subwoofer, when you connect the two voice coil positives up, is that a whole separate wire then the woofer-to-amp wire?

Also, are those wires the speaker wire or is it some other wire? Do i need 4 separate wires or just two?

Sorry, but it may be my first system that i wire up myself.

Thanx in advance

One wire will go from + of one VC to + on another VC; - of one VC to - of another VC; then one wire from + of one VC goes to the amp, then one wire from the OTHER VC goes from - of that coil to - on the amp. Simple... look at the wiring guide.

so i would need four separate wires right? one to go from + on vc1 to + on vc2, then another wire from vc1 or vc2 + to + on amp, then same for the negatives?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.