Wiring Idea

Participant count
  • Participant list
I drive a saxo and i' ve just bought my car's equipment.

SOURCE:JVC mp3 player

FRONT SPEAKERS:pEERLESS WITH TWEETERS(14O WATTS)

BACK SPEAKERS:SONY 60 WATTS RMS

AMPLIFIER:MAGNAT TRAXX 600

SUBWOOFERS: 2 PEERLESS 12'' (400 WATTS RMS)

I want to change my amplifier with a better one and make a cambin for the subwoofers but i dont know how big it must be(distanses?) and what kind of wires i must buy for the best results? P L E A S E H E L P M E !!!!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

there should be some info about what type of box is the best for your subs in the bax they came in or just look up on there web site, as for wire I think you can never get to good of wire i would never get a good amp and sub and put cheep wires on it. But that is me there is a lot of talk about wire and every one is an expert on it get what is in your buget. there is a ton of info about why good cables are importent http://www.monstercable.com you should check it out...

good luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.