Wiring Help! Sub / Amp install

Participant count
  • Participant list

schilla46

Hello!

I am trying to wire up my new car audio in my car, I am retaining the stock control centre for the vehicle, so I am not adding or changing the vehicles head unit.

I have a Sony 4 Ch 600 watt amp (xm-gtx6040) that I'm going to splice into the front / rear speakers with a high / low lever converter, to run the front & rear speakers from the amp. Also am I better off using the high / low converter or going straight into the amps high level input plug?

As the sub has it's own amp, can I splice into either the front or rear speakers as well? (So running the high / low converter to the rear speakers + directly to the sub as well?)

It's a kicker hideaway (active sub), it has it's own amp inbuilt - it's designed to go in small cars under seats. KICKER | Hideaway Powered Subwoofer

Cheers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.