Wiring help on new Kenwood Deck

Burts
10+ year member

Maui
Ok I know I have one main remote wire and another remote wire from my stereo that connects to all my accessories(Amps, Eq, DSP), Which one is it?

1.Power control wire-When using the optional power amplifier, connect to its power control terminal.

2.External amplifier control wire-To "EXT.AMP.CONT"terminal of the amplifier having the external amp control function

I know one of these are for my accessories

When hooking up the receiver to the eq, dsp etc. you use the front coaxials? Mines got front rear and aux input, I take it the aux input is for something else

I am hooking up a Kenwood deck also and was curious about the same thing. So your saying connect the power control wire to the remote wire terminal on my amp? What would you use the external amplifier control wire for?

like said above... hook blue/white to the amp remote... hook blue to power antenna... read the owner's manual for any additional information on that... and yeah if ur using an eq i'd just use the front preouts... aux in is... an input not an output... for like an ipod or dvd or something... but if you're not using an eq and just using a sub amp then use the rear preouts

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.