wiring help now *****s

Oneinthesac
10+ year member

i have a sundown saz1500 and an oz audio p15.1 which is quad 1ohm coils how would i set this up to run 1ohm if i put all the positives to positive and all negatives negative i would get .25 ohms rite or will i get 1 ive been tryin to find diagrams and to me its seems like they all say something different so now im just confused

You would just run a pair of coils in series and then it'd be like running a pair of 2 ohm, svc subs in parallel (1 ohm) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

haha the tittle was a joke cuzz i knew it would get people to look at it and usually i do know how to wire these things up ive had different systems before i usued to have 2 audiobahn 1206ts and a audiobahn a1500hct but the amp went so i sold the subs and upgraded to something that will hopefully last longer. another reason i wanted to get good equipment is because im going to show my car this year its a 2004 cts-v black out everything just left the chrome grill, lights windows turn signals everything black i just put a magna charger supercharger on so now im pushing 550 hp with the exhaust and everything and i want to open the trunk in the shows and people to say **** thats nice so thats why i bought good **** and i know im new but in trying to learn this crap with wiring and all

haha the tittle was a joke cuzz i knew it would get people to look at it and usually i do know how to wire these things up ive had different systems before i usued to have 2 audiobahn 1206ts and a audiobahn a1500hct but the amp went so i sold the subs and upgraded to something that will hopefully last longer. another reason i wanted to get good equipment is because im going to show my car this year its a 2004 cts-v black out everything just left the chrome grill, lights windows turn signals everything black i just put a magna charger supercharger on so now im pushing 550 hp with the exhaust and everything and i want to open the trunk in the shows and people to say **** thats nice so thats why i bought good **** and i know im new but in trying to learn this crap with wiring and all
Dear Mr. Oneinthesac

Please stop raping me.

thanks,

The English Language

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.