wiring at .25??

Justin braaapp

CarAudio.com Elite
Basically I got two dual 1 zv4 15's that I was originally gunna run one amp on each at .5 a piece but things changed and now I have a saz-4500. I really don't wanna run them at one ohm and rise to 2 ohms or higher and barely get power to them so my question is can I wire to .25 daily on an saz 4500 and if so what kind of electrical am I looking at? I have a 320 6 phase singer alt in now and I was going to order 4 alliance 110ah batts. What do you guys think and anybody have experience with .25 daily? Thanks for the help

I ran my AQ3500v1 @ .25 ohm for about 3 months. I burped it, street beat with it and demo'd constantly. It barely got warm. As for the sundown handling it..... i can't speak from experience.

I ran my AQ3500v1 @ .25 ohm for about 3 months. I burped it, street beat with it and demo'd constantly. It barely got warm. As for the sundown handling it..... i can't speak from experience.
What kind of electrical am I looking at? like I said I have a 320 6 phase hairpin alt but don't really wanna go dual alt

I only have 240 amps of alt and seven 105ah group 31 batteries plus factory battery up front. I dropped into the 12v range. Your amp is 1000 or so watts bigger. So without adding a second alt, I'd say at least 5 or 6 batteries.

I only have 240 amps of alt and seven 105ah group 31 batteries plus factory battery up front. I dropped into the 12v range. Your amp is 1000 or so watts bigger. So without adding a second alt, I'd say at least 5 or 6 batteries.
Thanks man

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

If anybody else has experience with .25 or has any input please let me know

dude I'm sure they'll slam even rising to 2 ohms lol. do like jeff did and put external wires so you can just rewire with ease and never have to take subs out. and little by little go upgrading electrical to run at .25

dude I'm sure they'll slam even rising to 2 ohms lol. do like jeff did and put external wires so you can just rewire with ease and never have to take subs out. and little by little go upgrading electrical to run at .25
Yea that's what I was thinking about doing but my main concern was if that saz will be okay at .25 daily cuz if this amp blows I have absolutely no money for a new one haha

Yea that's what I was thinking about doing but my main concern was if that saz will be okay at .25 daily cuz if this amp blows I have absolutely no money for a new one haha
then don't risk it, play safe first. will sure **** if you blow something so **** expensive

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.