Wiring and fuse question. HELP!!

U have to loosen up the bolts first, and u have to have exposed wire. The wire on the left isn't cut yet (u have to cut the surround and stick the copper part of the wire into the hole) than once the copper part is in u screw the bolt back in securing it in place.

it looks like there's spacers in there to make 8 gauge fit. See if you can pop anything out of the holes where the wire's go, they look too small for that 4 gauge. There's probably a couple of small metal rings in there...check

Ok new questions...
How exactly am I suppose to attach the gold plated terminal to the wire like this:

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/2905/dscn0924mx4.jpg

What tool would I need?

How come the gold terminal that I am guessing is suppose to attach to the amplifier does not fit the socket of the amplifier?

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/4278/dscn0927sk6.jpg

I use a crimper for down to 4guage, larger than that I use a flat head and a hammer.

You dont have to use a connector for hooking it up to the amp, just use the same method you did for the fuse holder.

Pzaully

yeah man it's the same thing, move the screw up, stick the wire in, then screw it back down //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

and for the first thing, the ring terminal, 4 gauge is kinda big for a crimper (unless you have a heavy duty crimper) so I suggest a flathead screwdriver and hammer. Crimping is a ***** and unless you've done it before you bound to mess up so make sure you have a couple extra terminals. They are like 3$ at any hardware store if you screw it up so don't worry //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hammer that sh!t...ring terminal just smash and bash

and dont need that plug in thing for the amp...just use the raw copper form the regular wire

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.