• Thread starter wiring confusion
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
W

wiring confusion

I have an Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1D. Because I have the dual voice coil, I want to know how to wire it to achieve max performance. My amp is a JBL 300.1. This amp also confuses me because though it is a mono amp there are two speaker outputs. Please help.

wireit at one ohm for this amp it will handle it. to do this wire all the negatives together and all the positives together in a row. this will give you a 1 ohm load and the most power from that amp without over heating it

I'm thinking about getting the same set up. Have you heard it yet? If you have how did it sound? Someone said that the JBL 300.1 would be underpowering it. If I don't get the Perfect I'm going to get two Kicker Comp 12's. How would the one perfect match up to them?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.