Sub system help (everyone needed)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Snapnakk
10+ year member

MN
Hey ya'll whats, i need some help to build some system. I cant decided and i dont have as much access to listen to lots of the subs but the normal kicker or rockford so i need everyones input and previous experiences.

I dont have a lot of money since im in between jobs and paying for my last vehicle but i want to do my best at build an incredible system. I listen mainly to rap and like to be able to feel it in your chest. I dont want annoyin loud but i dont really mind it but would rather have nice low bass.

First of all i am deciding between the enclosure.

2 15's in a bandpass or

3 10's in sealed mtx mono box

Ok now for the subs:

Kicker comp vr's

rockford he2 or hx2

mtx 6000 or 8000

memphis studio

orion xtr

jl w3 (if i can find a good deal)

i know many people love the jl but im not sure if i got the money for those right now so if thats what you like please pick a second choice too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

if you need anything else please ask.

thanks very much and hopefully ill be bumpin soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i would go with three tens personally i think the rf punch hx2s are sweet the w3 and the mtx 8000 would also be a good choice. you can usually get them at a good price on the internet. i think that 3 10" rf punch hx2s would be your best choice

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.