Wiring a head unit for home audio

Not a bad idea... I just through a blacklight on my fishtank, got some blacklight coral/plants and fish... looks pretty good. Some people said the fish might die or bleed? I've had it for quite a long time and no problem so far.
I just took down all my saltwater tanks. Fun hobby just dont have the time anymore.

Ah, I'd like a test bench but 80 amps? that must've cost a pretty penny? I see a lot of people make test benches with a good battery and one of those 'trickle' chargers on about 15-20 amps..
yes it was very expensive,but not for me,it was given to me lol

I just took down all my saltwater tanks. Fun hobby just dont have the time anymore.
Plus it's expensive. I can only have so many expensive hobbies. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Oh yes...
Doesn't help that I have to get all my stuff through trades or little cash. Broke. School is expensive.

On the plus side, I picked up my jl 12w3v3 for 30 bucks, got my old school coustic amps for free, got my excelon x911 free, my excelon subs free, and my pioneer 3100ub for $40, oh and my pioneer champion pro in ported box for $30, and my infinity basslink on trade for the other pioneer champion pro I got for free. Had to shell out the money for my components though.

Craigslist finds are few and far between and although not all of that equip has great SQ, I'll take em' for the price and condition.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.