wireing in an Audi A6

Participant count
  • Participant list

lombardo
10+ year member

bass massage
I was wondering how i would wire my power supply for my amp from my battery to my trunk? I have a 2000 audi A6. It seems like all my engine stuff is covered up so its hard to see where a hole in the firewall would be. Thanks for all the help.

look for like a little rubber plug in the firewall, you could cut a little hole in it an run the wiring through. you should be able to find the plug on both sides of the firewall, so you could look down near your pedals.

Well i sort of found a whole, but i have no clue how i would get a wire through because there is so much **** in the way...

Have any idea of a place that would wire it for me?

any caraudio shop would do it for like 30-60 bucks, but i say they can take a walk. is the hole on the same side as the battery? is it too small, or is your engine bay just too full of plaztec?

also, you should be able to find the hole on both sides of the firewall. i say keep looking for a rubber plug, maybe on the same side as the battery, that should be all alone, waiting for a power supply wire.

yeah I bet there is about 100lbs of plastic and my engine compartment is very compact. I can't see past the first layer of parts. I probly should find a place to install the wire for me. Anyone know any good placed around rochesterMN?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.