Audi A4 B6 Stereo Upgrade

Participant count
  • Participant list

aidanzokia

CarAudio.com Newbie
UK
Hey guys, I’m trying to upgrade my old stereo system in my Audi A4 B6. I’ve bought the compatible harness for it and it didn’t work. After some research, I saw that it needed to be hooked up to the fuse box.

Is anyone able to make sense of what wire needs connecting to the fuse box? Thanks!

Attachments

• Stereo.zip
    11.6 MB · Views: 17
Need more info. What is the year of the auto, what is the stock system, and what equipment are you trying to put in its place would be a good place to start.
;)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Thanks for the link to this video, I've seen this one before but it's not for component speakers which is what I'm going to install and the part...
One thing I’ve noticed about reading reviews is those who cannot spell offer very colorful and misspelled adjectives to describe products. Take...
I am in the same situation as you. I am thinking I’ll have to get a line out converter. That allows the use of the factory head unit and add in...
Good afternoon all. Newbie here so please go easy on me! LOL Here's my dilemma and I'm hoping the knowledge here can help out. This year I got...
Hello, I have a Peugeot 207 SE 2007 and would like to upgrade its existing car stereo. It’s a single cd fm/am radio and I would like to get...

About this thread

aidanzokia

CarAudio.com Newbie
aidanzokia
UK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from