Wire in series or parallel

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ok so I have 2 jlaudio 4” c2and 2 jbl 4x6 And I recently just got a RF P200.2 ampI. have been looking buy can’t seem to find an answer on how I should wire them for the 2 channel amp the JL Audio 4imch “c2are in the front and the 4x6 are in the rear . The ohm load on the 4x6 is 4 and 4 on the 4” Thanks in advance for your help and have a great day

Two speakers parallel per channelIf u run that sucker in series itll prob put out less than the headunit
Also that’s left and right speakers mot front and back correct ? Even tho the speakers are different ? And one more thing can I just connect both positive and - From the head unit And run one wire back to the amp and the same on the other side ? or should I run 2 separate wites from th head unit for each speaker for

Such smallish speakers tho. I would worry about the front vs. the back since that's where your sound comes from. What vehicle are we talking about here?

It’s in a 1997 Isuzu rodeo the 4x6 are in the rear roof and the 4” are in the doors I wish I would have opened the door b4 buying speakers ! There is soo much room in there but oh well next times! I

Ok soo hook both fronts in parallels and both rear in parables but plug into ine into right channel and one into left ?
Yes. Or preferably get a 4 channel and do it right. I think dual and pioneer have some decent ones for under 100. Are you using factory speakers or aftermarket? And are u using rca's or speaker level inputs?

Also what crossover setting hifi ? Or all pass or mono thanks again for all your help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.