winisd help.

Participant count
  • Participant list

real1on

hey, guys am new here and look for maybe some input, I am using winisd and (to me) everything looks alright, but im wondering if I am missing anything that could possibly be harmful? I like all music but rap is what I play most. I love lows and cant get enough but love spl also. what do you guys think of this graph which would be best for rap. The box that is tuned to 30hz does not hit -3bd until 27hz is this too low for most rap. this box is going into a dodge intrepid which will have to be built in the car. if you need any more info or pictures let me know im using a Rockford fosgate 1200d to power them. does anyone know what the cabin gain might be I know all cars are different but what might I expect.

here's port info im still not 100% sure this is the way I want it. I DO want port in cab tho. I will do my best to give all the info you guys need to find out what type of curve I could use.

well, which would sound better for rap? is a roll off of 27hz to low for rap? would that be a waste to tune it like that? I just don't know what to look for when using this program. I have done my best to read and learn this program and im just looking for some advice from people that have used it.

nobody have any input? im not looking for you guys to do all my work.. im just wanted to see if I used this program right. is 33hz ok for rap or does my winisd graph look like it would sound better for movies? I just don't want to be upset after I built a 9cubic box in my trunk and then find out I should put a movie projector in.

All that really tells you is how the box will perform by it self when you drop the box in a car it completely changes everything .
Thank you, and yes I do understand that it will cause much changing could be good could be bad. What's your thoughts on my tuning? Will rap music ever even go that low?

I jave tuned from 28-36hz with varying results way roo many variables to know for sire if you will like it I lobe tuning low 28-33 but I lobe the low lows but more goes to it than a tuning number size of port placement the vehicle plays a large role as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.