• Thread starter samf03
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 592
    Participant count
  • Participant list
S

samf03

i have a panasonic c.d. deck and sometimes i will be driving down the road and my speakers will make a fuzzy noise and this high winding noise comes from my speakers and the noise gets louder with the RPM's of my engine? When i push on the face of my deck it will stop? What is wrong???!!!!

it might also be your power wier is to close to your RCA cables. If not then your ground could be bad might need to move it.

this problem is caused by a bad ground, because the whole car is one big groud, this buzzing sound will increase with the rpm or your engine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.