Will wiring 2 subwoofers with different impedances make one get less power?

O yeah and im sealing off the port since it doesn't have enough port area per cube.people said they will sound better if I go that route by going to sealed.until I can save up money to get a custom box built to spec made.hey I filled out the RMA return merchandise thing on SQ.com.on monday morning.what is suppose to hhappen after I submit the form? Do they email me?

Port area isn't a per cube number. It is based on xmax and tuning frequency.

If you know what your box is tuned at and how much port area you have, I can tell you whether or not you have enough port area but to be sure, if all you've had in that box are mismatched subs... of course it doesn't sound right.

Yeah you're right.I know what its tuned to but I dont know how much port area there is.so imma call mobile soundworks when they're open and ask for that info.thanks for the knowledge man.didnt know that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.