Will this work, need honest opinon!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

na_rsx
10+ year member

Incriminator Audio FTW
I know all i need to know about the big 3, the question i have is the fusing part. I know when you do the big 3, its typical put a fuse between the + alt and + battery. and you need another fuse that goes from the + battery to the back (to the amp).

Now instead of buying 2 seperate fuse holders and fuses, can i use this instead, it has 2 seperate fuses and looks like it would be much easier. I think it might be cheaper than buying 2, and easier to install.

xpd-anl.jpg

That will work fine. Put the common side (with the 3 bolts) to the battery, one fuse to the alt, and the other for the amp.
sweet, so on the common side, with the 3 bolts, i would only need to use one 0 gauge to go to the battery correct? and 2 seperate runs of 0 gauge (1 to the alt, other to the amp). something like this, all wire will be 0 gauge:

setup.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.