Will this sound decent?

Participant count
  • Participant list

brchd

Banned
WOC
I ordered a set of Infinity 2 ohm 6.5s and was going to replace the polks in my doors, but decided to build a custom enclosure that will go between my front seat and up under the dash. kind of like a center console to hold the 2 6.5s and my SXRC for my 2 SX amps. Kind of like a dual center channel speaker setup. I already have a pretty decent sounding front stage (imaging wise) with the 4X6 Plates in my dash with the seperate tweeters. I am just tired of pulling my door panels apart and when i do it this time to pull the Polks out, I want to put the stock 6's back in and just leave them unhooked so when i trade my truck in they are there.any input is appreciatedb.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D

You have coaxes or components in your doors and you have components on your dash...hmm...I doubt your imaging is good.

I was going to say putting full range speakers between the seats will ruin your imaging. But I think it's ruined already, so go for it.

You have coaxes or components in your doors and you have components on your dash...hmm...I doubt your imaging is good.
I was going to say putting full range speakers between the seats will ruin your imaging. But I think it's ruined already, so go for it.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif how many speakers are you currently running?

i was going to REMOVE the comps from the doors and leave the dash and center channel infinity 6.5s for a total of 4 speakers....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.