Will This Piss Off My Neighbors??

There's a couple people on this forum that are really good at designing boxes on this forum that you might want to ask, start a thread in the wtb section and see if anyone replies. Your looking to go more into spl right? I think something like 2 15 kicker L7's, atomics, SI Mags, something along those lines in a big ported box would work best for you.

around my way loud systems inside and outside is good, and i do turn it down around people or quiet places but when its time to be heard like at a club meeting or a party or whatever its all good,,,u guys that think other wise are just ignorant, and probably dont hit hard anyway

around my way loud systems inside and outside is good, and i do turn it down around people or quiet places but when its time to be heard like at a club meeting or a party or whatever its all good,,,u guys that think other wise are just ignorant, and probably dont hit hard anyway
I notice its the people on here who are actually loud, capable of hitting over a 150 or close to it that are the ones who always here to tell others to keep it down. Are we the only responsible/ courtious people??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.