Will This Piss Off My Neighbors??

You make it hard to have a civilized conversation with you. Being the grown up that I am I wont stoop to your ignorance. If you cant help me find another thread. Dont waste my time.

No, you wont be loud. Your in a Cadillac just like me. Sealed Trunk. Won't Be Loud in car without heavy modification.

BTW...

the guys are right, your an ass for wanting to do that. Invest in Dynamat, RAAMat, eDead or something and make that **** so no one outside the car can hear it and inside of it is unbearable.

That is how you get kudo points around here.

I think I know what you mean. I love riding around as loud as I can get but that's just because I love my music loud, of course I also turn it down at lights or whatever. I have 2 TS-W126DVC's on an MTX 1501D at the moment in a prefab sealed box and it hits **** good. Get 3 or 4 of those on about 2000 watts and even if you go sealed with the recommended enclosure size it'll definately get loud. They're about $70 on sonicelectronix.com

man everytime i come home from work my parent's are like i knew you were coming home i could hear you two blocks away. and setting off car alarms is just fun and funny as hell especially when your around friend who don't believe you hahaha. i know either not being hard but just funny especially when u show like the hotties;)

man everytime i come home from work my parent's are like i knew you were coming home i could hear you two blocks away. and setting off car alarms is just fun and funny as hell especially when your around friend who don't believe you hahaha. i know either not being hard but just funny especially when u show like the hotties;)
I turn my system way down a couple blocks away from my house cuz I've gotten jacked before. I'm more of a dick than probably most of the people here though, my cars private property and if I feel like playing my music loud I'll play it loud. I usually keep my windows closed anyway so I don't think it's too bad.

Thanks beerdrnkr. I started to try to design a ported box. Ive kinda gotten into it but I may have to get a sealed one. Ill be putting 3600rms to 4 12'' subs that hold 800rms per sub. That should shake up any box huh?

Definately go with a ported enclosure. I understood what your original question was. The negative posts are common with this forum. I'm not sure if it's an age and maturity level thing or what. I belong to several different car audio forums and this one is by far the worst for things like that. Good luck with your install.

Thanks beerdrnkr. I started to try to design a ported box. Ive kinda gotten into it but I may have to get a sealed one. Ill be putting 3600rms to 4 12'' subs that hold 800rms per sub. That should shake up any box huh?
i hope you know you did your math wrong...3600/4=900 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Im having trouble getting a box designed. I have no idea how to tune boxes and ports and all that other technical ish that goes with building an enclosure. Im thinking about just buying 2 massive 15's and putting them in a pre-fab ported box with about 3200 rms watts pushing it. Im too anxious. Thanks for the help to those who were intelligent enough to understand me. To the others, I just dont understand the point of logging on to a forum to criticize and try to insult people when the purpose of it is to share ideas and give advice. Are your lives that pathetic to where you get some sort pleasure by "ragging" on someone over the net. I just dont find the excitement. I guess if I were younger I'd enjoy it. It must be a high school thing.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.