Will this combo work?

Participant count
  • Participant list

millz180

Hey all,

I'll start by saying that i am very new to the car audio scene!!.. Know im not looking forward to getting shot down here but m really just looking for the advice from experieced members.

Know my only requirement for the system is that the headunit is double din to fill the hole and has built in bluetooth to make and recieve calls handsfree. Other than that im limited to 6-6.5 inch speakers in the doors. Ayt recommendations would be appreciated..... Im after clarity rather than outright DB and bass....... Now ive had a bit of a search on my own with no knowledge and have come up with this...... Know ill mention again that i have no idea what will work together and result in the sound that i want..... but if anyone with experience and knowledge above my own could comment and adivise of how the following would work together???? IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

https://www.soundmaster.com.au/checkout/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.