will this be enough to power amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
I would, lets say your alt doesnt do much at idle OR you decide to play with the engine off. I know alot of people say "i do not do any engine off listening" people have said that for YEARS yet for some odd reason a few always do it and trash a battery or an amp LOL

aight here is a question i had in mind if i added a ho alt lets say about 200 amp will i still need such a big bat in the trunk
Why buy a new alternator when the battery is less expensive. I think nobody around here pays retail. I got my 2400 for 200 shipped. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i also wanted to do the big three but i have no idear where to start since this is my first car im new to it all does any one have any pics my car is a nissan sentra ser

i also wanted to do the big three but i have no idear where to start since this is my first car im new to it all does any one have any pics my car is a nissan sentra ser
Anyone halfway decent with engines can help you with it.

yeah well since this is my first car i wanted to start somewhere and since this is the most simple thing to do from what i was told wanted to do it my self just wanted some pics to make sure im doing the right thing

yeah well since this is my first car i wanted to start somewhere and since this is the most simple thing to do from what i was told wanted to do it my self just wanted some pics to make sure im doing the right thing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.