Will this amp work with these two subs

Participant count
  • Participant list
[quote name='jungstah']DC level 3's may be in your range, don't quote me on that. @mylows10 can hook you up if interested[/QUOTE]

Not for 150 each. Might consider American bass subs I can sell you a Ab vfl 4480 for 320 shipped

Level 3's are above that. Check out Obsidian Audio for that price for the subs. New anyway. Might be able to get something better used.

For your amp, what kind of power you will need will depend on what subs you get. Check out the classifieds though, there's usually some pretty good deals. That RE will probably put out rated power though. It will just not be as efficient as a more expensive, better built amp. If you can find something better, you will be better off. Did I say "better" enough? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif

You didn't say what subs you wanted actually. How much space do you have to work with? Don't forget about a box. Did you want 2 12', 1 15, 2 15's, etc.?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.