• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

im kind of a newbie and this is sort of a two part question. part 1 is will a sony mobile es 6000 1000w amp be enough to power two 12" type R's? and part 2 is where did you all learn car stereo info, from installation to what means what...if you could direct me to a good website it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

dave

I personly dont use Sony, but that amp would do an ok job but not the best.

I got my knowlage from my bro. and his friend(owns a stereo shop). A good sit is http://soundillusions.net this site should give you great info on car audio.

Or you can just look on the forum and ask questions.

Good luck, got a question post it.....................

Originally posted by Unregistered im kind of a newbie and this is sort of a two part question. part 1 is will a sony mobile es 6000 1000w amp be enough to power two 12" type R's? and part 2 is where did you all learn car stereo info, from installation to what means what...if you could direct me to a good website it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

dave

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.