Will these subs fit this Q-Logic bandpass?

2 12's for under 200 is gonna be hard to fine but if ya wanna save 30-50 bucks your could get either two type-r's from ikesound.com or pick up a pair of shivas from adire audio. only having experience with the type-r i can't really comment on the shiva but i think you'd be happy with the type-r as well as the shiva.

Originally posted by Y2A hmm interesting:eek:mg: , so how hard is it to build my own ported box? can u link me to a DIY site with pics?

also, what other brand name '12 inch subs do you guys recommend? since everyone keep telling me kenwood sux except for their excelon stuff. I want 2 '12 inchers for less than $200, or a little higher if its worth the xtra cash.

And my friend's bro is selling his Legacy LA-690 amp ,which he bought for $200, to me for $100. It's a 4 channel amp, any1 bought this amp or know some1 who has? if so, how was it?
http://www.eatel.net is a good site to learn about everything, including box building. As for the Legacy, they are not quality amps and usually don't put out their advertised power. I'd suggest saving the 100 and buy a better amp with a little more cash.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.