quetion on where to port box

Participant count
  • Participant list

Twiztid_killa
10+ year member

ok i am going to build 2 boxs both the same. my question is were to port the box? the box is going over a wheel well thats whut the hump is from.

22277893.jpg

Originally posted by Twiztid_killa whut sive do i need to make the slot port cant fig out meacure ments on any site or program
Give me dimensions on box, and what you want to tune it to.
Oh, and the subs and the t/s params for them would be good too.

22311842.jpg

does that help? i am still trying to fig out whut i want use i am kinda leaning towards foget hx2 i can get them cheap and put out some half decent bass the internal of the bow will be around 5 i added up but thats with out bracing and stuff like that

see i just relized to i dont want to much bass becouse i am puting this all in a 1942 chevy ambulance and i know i couldnt get rid of all the vibration. so 40 sound ok then?

Originally posted by Twiztid_killa yeah she it is but isnt going to be a daily. the car is likr really rare and mostly car shows and **** like then around town and camping. so will 35 have good spl?
Well now since your going SPL in this setup then I would recommend up there around 38-42hz. I only said the numbers that I said is because im a SQ person. I like to actually hear the music and not only the bass;)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.