will my windows blow out?

Originally posted by masterbass ohh k there i may have over did it i didnt spend no hudred thou on my shi^ and im not hitting any way near 170 ihad my **** tested today and im hitting 154.2 i thought it was louder but i guess im wrong but most of u r a$$holes any way lol haha its all good say what ya like:eek: this face means blow me!!!lol haha haha im cool like the rest of you guys

lol, I know a guy, charles something... he has a $1000 18" MTX sub (the one you can replace the VC if it blows) and he has a PPI amp, I forget model, he got it for $800. (something like 6000 watts)

he installed it all in his civic hatchback, there is NO back anymore, he has an extra battery, 0awg wiring. ($200)

oh, 5 farad caps, $600 he said

it hits 158.3 dB on linear X mic.

he paid $3000 max, plus a **** load of time, but less than you.

OH, a point, his windows never broke.

HAHA!

Originally posted by Speedracer7c Pro's and Con's of a V-8 Engine-As the speed goes up the gas goes down; but as the gas goes down the ricers get burned! My favorite quote....don't remember where i got it but its classic! ALL THROTTLE NO BOTTLE!!!!!!!!!!
A larger 4 banger = more space for combustion, less weight... Superchargers have less of a power creating ratio than turbochargers due to the fact that your engine must power them, meaning you may be win the 60' but wait till that 22G Stage III turbo spools up to 30 PSI, and if you want fast put the "BOTTLE ON THE THROTTLE" w/ a direct port injection wet system on top of your snail (turbo). Oh and on a comment about the wings, I ****ing hate seeing a **** Civic LX (or any other FWD for that matter) w/ a huge ass spoiler on the back of there car, their ****ing making downforce on the rearend of a front wheel drive car, lifting the front end, loosing grip of the surface.
"Originally posted by Abunai Icameros" Please tell me thats a typo....
I never said that... YOU made the typo.

Birds and Bees have a lot to do with ricers huh...buzzing around, and I be ****ed if some of them don't look like there gonna fly away with their wings...

Yeah, and those people piss me off.

Please don't put a muffler w/ a 4 1/2" tip on your 1 1/4" stock honda exhaust, the acoustics of the tip will be completely ignored because of such a large sudden increase, therefor making the bumble bee weed eatting noise.

Originally posted by DiamondAudioFan ..... I will "rice" my car out, but by the time that i am through with it, all u V-8 boys will be cryin. (and no, i don't have anything against V-8 power, i just like blowin the hell out of a V-8 with half the cylinders).

An underrated estimate of what the celica will do when i'm done with it is around 260-280 HP to the wheels ++. Boom Boom, bye bye 5.0.

Come on now....let's smell the ether and wake up ! Even if you do get to the 260-280 RWHP goal that you are shooting for, any good ol' GM stock LT1 or LS1 350ci V-8 with 325 stock HP is going to give you a run for your money. And that is just if it's stock. Take my T/A for example...March underdrive pulleys, Morosso cold air intake, Granatelli mass air flo sensor, and the Flowmaster duals with Hi-Flo racing converters with 3.5" pipes will provide plenty of extra horsepower to the rear wheels while the Borg Warner 6 speed tranny with the Power Tower short throw shifter and the Pro 5.0 clutch will make sure I get thru the gears quickly. Those 4 little engine mods didn't cost a grand and yet it added plenty of hp to keep the 4 bangers looking at the taillights.

Originally posted by Abunai cameros
Looks like ya did, but I forgive ya, lol - simply because you dont like the 6" exhaust tips either //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

DiamondAudioFan - Hellrazors car would give yours a run for its money.

i figured out what the celica would be making @ the crank, and it is around 350 crank HP. That much HP in a lighter car, your car is prob. making around 350-380 HP crank, in a heavier car.

I cannot remember which month of Sport Compact Car that they had a turbocharged matrix, it was makin around 270 to the wheels w/ just the turbo kit and exhaust, spun the tires through 1st 2nd and 3rd gears, ran the q/m in around 13 secs. And the Matrix is much heavier than the Celica. Yes, the T/A is fast, but then again the car that i am planning to make will be faster.

Originally posted by DiamondAudioFan i figured out what the celica would be making @ the crank, and it is around 350 crank HP. That much HP in a lighter car, your car is prob. making around 350-380 HP crank, in a heavier car.

I cannot remember which month of Sport Compact Car that they had a turbocharged matrix, it was makin around 270 to the wheels w/ just the turbo kit and exhaust, spun the tires through 1st 2nd and 3rd gears, ran the q/m in around 13 secs. And the Matrix is much heavier than the Celica. Yes, the T/A is fast, but then again the car that i am planning to make will be faster.
We all plan a LOT of stuff, but a lot of it never happens...I plan on buying a GT-40, but it probably will never happen...

the funny thing is, i know that i will be able to do all the mods that i want to, i can get all the parts for dealer cost.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif. Plus next summer i will be makin enough money Waitin tables (w/o any other expenses) to be able to get the turbo, rims, body kit, coil-overs, and maybe an upgraded stereo.

A lot will change in a year...believe me...you'll want different things, and who knows...a woman might come along...hopefully one who will support your hobbies...

Originally posted by RangerMan A lot will change in a year...believe me...you'll want different things, and who knows...a woman might come along...hopefully one who will support your hobbies...
Yeah thank god my wife supports my hobbies...gotta cut down, the baby is comin' in early January.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.