Will my memphis 1000d push my mojo sub?

RJ_22
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NC
I have a memphis mojo 12" sub, that I plan on running a memphis 1000d amp with it. I also have a memphis 3004 4 channell amp, that will run 2 sets of memphis q component sets. My question is will the 1000d be enough to run the mojo effectively? Or should I get something else? I'm not looking to break the sound barrier, just good clean bass, thats gonna pound like crazy.

yo i my friend just put 2 mojo 12's and got a memphis 1000 on each and when he played tony braxton....i wanted 2 make love to his car....it sound really good

the 1000d will push a mojo 12 good and hard. it is rated 500 rms but thats a warranty rating im sure cause it can handle more. but you wont need 4 1000ds to push it. ive dealt with a lot of memphis stuff and our shop actually just put 2 mojo 12s on a 2000d (the MOJO amp) and it slaps plenty for daily. and that setup basically breaks down to about twice the same setup as you have because the mojo amp is pretty much 2 1000ds as far as the output goes. so it would be almost like running half of what he has. hope this helps

the 1000d will push a mojo 12 good and hard. it is rated 500 rms but thats a warranty rating im sure cause it can handle more. but you wont need 4 1000ds to push it. ive dealt with a lot of memphis stuff and our shop actually just put 2 mojo 12s on a 2000d (the MOJO amp) and it slaps plenty for daily. and that setup basically breaks down to about twice the same setup as you have because the mojo amp is pretty much 2 1000ds as far as the output goes. so it would be almost like running half of what he has. hope this helps
the mojo is louder than 2 1K's..not even comparable

yeah the mojo is louder thats why i didnt say they were exactly the same. but in my opinion and having run both 2 1000s and the mojo amps they are close until you bring the mojo lower than 2 ohms. yea when yyou bring the mojo around 1 ohm with the right voltage youre getting 3100+ out of it and this is from benching it and what memphis rep told us.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.