Will Anything Fit And Bump In Here?

CivicNOS
10+ year member

Ok, i have a 2000 Chevy Silverado 4x4, and i need to know what will fit behind my seats, a kid i know has 4 12's in the back of his seat, and i dont see how that is possible, anyway, please give me some ideas of what i could put in there, to make it hit harder than DeLahoya., Thanks

I can safely bet that the kid you know that has 4 12's in a reg. cab, that his truck is a dodge. They have amazing amount of room back there. I know a kid that has 4 orion 12s in his 96' reg cab dodge. It is ****in sweet!!!

DAN

I have a sister and she had 4 12 inch planet audios and her b/f has 4 10 inch W3 in a 95 chevey and my sisters was a 93 chevy. So this is what you do look at the mounting depth of the subs get it as low as possible like W0's would be a good one and get the thinnest slightly angled truck box possible and go for it man good luck.

My preference would be Rockford 10's in a truck box. The punch z-series are the lower rated RF subs but they sure can pack a "PUNCH" lol when they are matched with the right amp.

i know a person were i live and they have 2 12's in a 99 0r 2000 chevy reg cab and it ****in hits hard he was behind us at the stop light and it felt like we had a system

i had 2 10s in a regular cab ranger and i wasnt sitten all the way up but **** was i close. im sure you could do it may be 3 would be better

ANDY

heres what u have to do. you need to get the air space for all the subs you are looking at which i would consider these ones" JL audio and solo baric " thats about it that i can think of.. and u need to see if they make under seat plastic boxes like MTX does which im sure they do.. then u need to see the biggest sixe subs that they will allow u to put into one of those boxes. another option is also getting a sub under the front middle passenger seat (***** seat) they will provide a litle more bass and shake.. only other problem is finding a place for your amps .......

I have a chevy s10 and i know how u guys feel with the limited space... there are plenty of options out there, but will cost a pretty penny... whta i was thinkin of doin was puttin 2 10" Fosgates (punchz series) hooked to a Jensesn 500w amp, i have been told that the combination would work pretty well, if any one knows of any other options for smaller fitting trucks i would be much obliged to hear your thoughts... thx alot:cool:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.