Why use mp3s and/or high end amps when...

hahaha //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif somthing like that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

But honestly, how often are setups in the same vehicle "identical". Unless you are setting all your gains with an o-scope (not many do), tweaking them with an RTA (not many people do), and have an extremely upgraded power supply that eliminates any and all voltage drop (again, not many people do), etc etc....then the setups are not going to be identical. And this doesn't take into account the on-board features that are by-passed in all the "blind testing".....which poorly designed internal crossover and non-bypassable features will affect sound quality. Hard reality is that chances are slim to none that two setups will be identical. Again, what works in a lab and in a showroom don't always work in reality.
I agree. Your info is legitimate and very true. My original post was intended to inform compressed music users by using a comparison with amplifiers. Like all comparisons, it was not perfect. I believe compressed music has found its way into far too many cars which demand more than its quality, considering the equipment used. That is all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.