Why the hate on Audiopipe ASPM models??

I am not an audiopipe nuthugger, no attitude here, i'm not a genious, ...and if you have a quality product, that makes you happy, at a price you can live with you can live with,didn't overpay. However i feel like some people have gone a bit overboard on their criticism.
I wasn't accusing anyone in this thread for nuthuggery. Just an observation I've made whilst perusing the many, many, many AP threads on the forums.

One thing you will notice though... people WILL hug nuts of a product for little or no reason. But people don't hate on a product for little or no reason. Let that marinate.

P.S.- I always want to spell "genius" with an "o" too. Lol.

I wasn't accusing anyone in this thread for nuthuggery. Just an observation I've made whilst perusing the many, many, many AP threads on the forums.
One thing you will notice though... people WILL hug nuts of a product for little or no reason. But people don't hate on a product for little or no reason. Let that marinate.

P.S.- I always want to spell "genius" with an "o" too. Lol.
I have noticed a bit of nuthuggery in my couple months of being here, but it's understandable. people fall in love with their products and become blind to their downfalls. they think its the best for whatever reason and defend it to the death rather than admit that there might be at least one downside to it. sometimes people do hate just for the hell of it tho...

genious, lol. oops. DEF not a genious, lol

I have noticed a bit of nuthuggery in my couple months of being here, but it's understandable. people fall in love with their products and become blind to their downfalls. they think its the best for whatever reason and defend it to the death rather than admit that there might be at least one downside to it. sometimes people do hate just for the hell of it tho...
genious, lol. oops. DEF not a genious, lol
Its the down fall of this site...

Case in emm f'n point. Lol.
MMATS is awesome. Head and shoulders above other quality amps? No. Efficient to the point of everything else being inefficient? No.

Nuthugger? Seemingly.
It was a joke man. Seriously :p I do run maats though because they are more efficient and smaller.

Good site but it is getting so the only "info/knowledge" is useless name dropping...
This, this......and well, this.

Of course ppl will like certain things but there will usually be something about the product u don't like and I think u should tell ppl that when u recommend it to em.

The ops mercedes vs honda metaphor hit it dead on. . .

Most of the people bitching about audiopipe on this thread have never used it and compare it to their amps that cost 10x as much. If you go out and spend 10x as much on your amp I hope that it is better than this thing. For cheap power though you aren't going to find anything better . yes thats my opinion but it is also backed with clamp test on scoped clean signals

check out some of the videos from these guys testing it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.