Why the hate on Audiopipe ASPM models??

I really don't understand why people don't particularly like audiopipe amps?

I had my doubts, because a lot of people recommended them for my setup and I had never even heard of audiopipe before I joined the forum

Yet now I own a ASPM-1500 pushing an OA15 D4 at 2 ohms, and I can't be happier with the amp, it pushes my OA15 louder than I thought a 15 could do, and thats in a **** box with a small *** port and small ****** speaker wire..

Its a cheap amp that does what its suppose to!

It seems like its more of a Honda vs Mercedes war...
I have one. I love my schitty korean amp... I bang that biotch for hours at full tilt (at 2 ohms though, to be fair) w/o a single issue. If it breaks before I feel i've gotten my hundred bucks out of it, then I might switch. But, jeez... that 100 dollar amp has made me happy. And I seriously wasn't expecting it to.

I have no idea what hole you're talking out of. Newer apsm1500s were clamped and oscoped to do rated. AP's higher line, the APKs, are korean amps. I love how you give an opinion on something that you have no experience or knowledge about.

who here in this thread actually runs audiopipe??? if it soooo good then why dont you all run it. Okay, ya i dont know much about ap amps but I just choose not to run them.... go ahead flame me because I run sundown I honestly dont care, the op asked why people were bashing ap and I gave him my answer.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Opinions are subjective and tests are fact. Do you still believe in the tooth fairy as well????
dont you dare say that the tooth fairy is fake.

who here in this thread actually runs audiopipe??? if it soooo good then why dont you all run it. Okay, ya i dont know much about ap amps but I just choose not to run them.... go ahead flame me because I run sundown I honestly dont care, the op asked why people were bashing ap and I gave him my answer. 

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

dont you dare say that the tooth fairy is fake.
People like you is the reason threads like this get started. Dont speak on what you dont know its as simple as that. Read more than you post and maybe youll learn a thing or two

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

EpicMango

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
EpicMango
Colorado
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date