why the beef with power acoustik?

cha0
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Well im just getting into car audio and my cousin KNOWS VERY LITTLE BUT HAS ALWAYS HAD SUBS IN HIS CAR SINCE HE COULD DRIVE. (****in caps...) well he really loves PA for some reason. well when i got on this forum to try and read and learn as much as i could i see EVERYONE bashes PA. i was just wondering why everyone dislikes them?

the only other specific question i have is why there stuff is rated so high? he has a 10 inch fubar series and its rated at like 1200 watts RMS. i keep telling him that you cant get an actual 1200 watt RMS sub for 70 bucks (from what ive learned) but he keeps telling me thats righ. i was just curious, thanks in advance for the insite.

**** that was fast.

Yes my cousin is very gullable. thats why im on hear researching before i buy stuff. thats all he says is "get PA, blah blah blah" but i picked up a brand new w6 for 200 bucks so...

because they ****... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif now get ya a 500/1 to go on that w6 and make him look bad:D

but i dont have like 500 bucks to spend a the JL amp. im open to offers on what else i can power that thing with...

amps are great subs get loud as **** but sound like $hit i.e fubr not the fubar also the mofo gets loud as #uck im deff a big fan of the amps haven't heard much on the new sl series though?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.