why the beef with power acoustik?

like everyone said, their subs ****...but some their amp lines are pretty good...

i think their DB amps are pretty nice and they actually look pretty decent...i say for the money, the DB amps are one of the best budget amps out there...i haven't heard anyone that had one complain about them yet...nothing but good reviews...

for the guy that said profile *****, their amps are well respected for budget minded people as well...puts out fairly clean power for their price...

I hated kicker for years because I heard one that sounded like crap. But the truth is a sub is only as good as it's box. Somebody that spends $70 on a sub probably isn't going to pay someone to custom make an enclosure.

Anyway, I've heard bad system and I've heard good and from my experience, PA is pretty decent for the money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.