Why no love for Skar?

I think i would run one but i woulnt pay that much new for the amp. Same reason i didnt go sundown.

I could get an bran new AQ or DC for cheaper then EITHER of them. Hell i got my AQ1200D $70 cheaper then an SAZ1000, and mylows10 could of got me a DC1.2K for cheaper then the sundown SAZ1000 too, not even the 1200Ds.

Ide talk to mylows10 about a DC amp, and look into Audioque. Also the Lanzar OPTI line amps are suppose to be boss, then have some big ones too

All the silver cased amps are OPTIs

(Sort Price: Lowest First) Lanzar Mono Subwoofer Amps | Car Amplifiers | Car Audio | Car Audio, Video & GPS at Sonic Electronix

I would consider a DC, but I don't care for A. And I though Lanzar went to the d-league years ago??? I would actually like to get a mmats and run that.

I would consider a DC, but I don't care for A. And I though Lanzar went to the d-league years ago??? I would actually like to get a mmats and run that.
The OPTI amps do rated, several members on here run them and like them quite a bit but only the OPTI line. They put out tons of good clean power, and my AQ put my memphis amps to SHAME(both had same fuse rating 120a). I would consider them too if i were you.

Mmats are sick, just takes some time to find a nice one with a decent price tag.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.