Why is dc audio so secretive about pricing?

they have been know to undercut there own brick and morter dealers which is a HUGE NO NO.

anyway its just old re audio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I usually just buy my stuff after folks on the team are done with it or get it on the forums. resale blows because nobody knows what its worth though lol. GOod for me when buying I suppose

Really not supposed to be done that way, says who?. Dude this is America, not soviet russia. Secrets usually mean someone is hiding something, and I dont buy into that. Suppose I never dug up this info and went to that stereo shop and they quoted me 800 a piece? I wouldnt even have any reference to know if was a good deal or not. So now if I go in there and they quote me some inflated price I will know that stereo store is a ripoff.

Really not supposed to be done that way, says who?. Dude this is America, not soviet russia. Secrets usually mean someone is hiding something, and I dont buy into that. Suppose I never dug up this info and went to that stereo shop and they quoted me 800 a piece? I wouldnt even have any reference to know if was a good deal or not. So now if I go in there and they quote me some inflated price I will know that stereo store is a ripoff.
that may be. but it is rusty's business and if that is how he wants to run it, then so be it. i have my own thoughts on this as well but complaining about it isnt going to solve anything. i did what i was told and contacted a dc rep, because thats how he wants his business to be handled. and thats what i did. and now i have an amp being produced for me with a nice warranty. its not to hard to pm or email someone and get a quote. using your intellect isnt to hard if you arent to lazy to look around.

The problem is dealers do as they wish DC does as they wish there's no **** standard with DC they sell to anyone they don't give 2 shits about dealers fact.

If you don't like it, don't buy the stuff. Simple as that. Not like it's anything special or unique. DD does the same thing with their prices and from what I understand Atomic is the same....probably a dozen others.

If you don't like it, don't buy the stuff. Simple as that. Not like it's anything special or unique. DD does the same thing with their prices and from what I understand Atomic is the same....probably a dozen others.
^^^^ this all day .

screw this im buy dual brand from pep boys!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.