One more attempt

Participant count
  • Participant list
OH no! Buying JL slash amps AND new RE?? the haters won't like that too much at all...

You must go Sundown to be cool! lulz

Hopefully this new box does it for ya man. You gotta break 150 for all us tC katz!

OH no! Buying JL slash amps AND new RE?? the haters won't like that too much at all...
You must go Sundown to be cool! lulz

Hopefully this new box does it for ya man. You gotta break 150 for all us tC katz!
I already have two / amps!! Let them hate, some of the most powerful clean amps I have ever had.

Im trying man, this car is really fighting back.

I already have two / amps!! Let them hate, some of the most powerful clean amps I have ever had.Im trying man, this car is really fighting back.
Haters gonna hate....

I kinda came to the realization that the tC will probably never be what I want it to be...so its gone... the next build I do will be in either an older American car or Suburban/Tahoe (possibly soon if popz lets up off of his, like he was supposed to a while ago). I remember when I was working on my single 18 build in mine, someone told me the best numbers gotten with a single 18 in the tC was like 145 or so...it would be crazy if the XXX 15 did the numbers you wanted..after all of that searching and rebuilding....

Haters gonna hate....
I kinda came to the realization that the tC will probably never be what I want it to be...so its gone... the next build I do will be in either an older American car or Suburban/Tahoe (possibly soon if popz lets up off of his, like he was supposed to a while ago). I remember when I was working on my single 18 build in mine, someone told me the best numbers gotten with a single 18 in the tC was like 145 or so...it would be crazy if the XXX 15 did the numbers you wanted..after all of that searching and rebuilding....

I would be pissed off...... My buddy with 4 DD3512s in his only managed a 49.9 at the dash but at 38hz, so its not that bad. Should be higher though. Its tuned for the headrest, does a 52 there

I would be pissed off...... My buddy with 4 DD3512s in his only managed a 49.9 at the dash but at 38hz, so its not that bad. Should be higher though. Its tuned for the headrest, does a 52 there
See, when I see that kinda stuff..it makes me wonder about having "too much cone area" or "too much power" but I havent really looked deeply into SPL enough to form an opinion on that. Maybe the new box will do it for you... I didn't meter all of my setups, but I know loudest to my ear was always subs back, port back or subs back port side....

See, when I see that kinda stuff..it makes me wonder about having "too much cone area" or "too much power" but I havent really looked deeply into SPL enough to form an opinion on that. Maybe the new box will do it for you... I didn't meter all of my setups, but I know loudest to my ear was always subs back, port back or subs back port side....
I thought back to the old prefabs I used when I first got the car. Both back, it was loud for what it was. Now I'll be throwing a ton of port area, power, and heavy drivers in the mix. I think it will work out.

But if not! Going single XXX

I thought back to the old prefabs I used when I first got the car. Both back, it was loud for what it was. Now I'll be throwing a ton of port area, power, and heavy drivers in the mix. I think it will work out.
But if not! Going single XXX
exact logic I was using lol.

You already know I'm rootin' for ya.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.