why dont this setup sound good???

jr_casteel1999
10+ year member

ok have had this setup in my truck and this is how i would like to place everything but the subs sound best when they are facing the rear but the 2 separate boxes are to big to set side by side. does anybody know how i could keep this setup but make it sound better without building another box? if you had this setup how would you do it? there are 2 jl 13w7s and 2 jl 1000/1 amps. there are 2 kinetik batts setting behind the boxes.

photo-12.jpg

have the subs fired up?

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

the way you have it set up you are most likely cancelling out the sounds thus reducing output, theoretically

building a different box is what i dont want to do at the moment. cheapest i can get a box built around here is 300 and with xmas times are tough right now to be spending on the system

i did have them standing up facing the rear but the problem with that is they stick way up and look like crap and if i turn hard the fall over
strap those mofos down

building a different box is what i dont want to do at the moment. cheapest i can get a box built around here is 300 and with xmas times are tough right now to be spending on the system
hit up one of the builder here, see if they can help you out. I swear there are those on here in Ohio that can probably hook you up

Hit me up after the holidays...I will have another great promotion coming in January.....Your looking at a 4.5 to 5 cube net enclosure for the pair......An enclosure that size from me is $170 plus whatever your actual shipping rate is.........I bet we could get it to ya for a total of $250 shipped and I have been building SOLID enclosures for over 23 years.....
1006122005.jpg

1007121642a.jpg

0728121823a.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.