why does the diyma community also sell their crap.

I love watching the unarmed fighting in a battle of wits.

We read the reviews, specs and hype hoping it is all true and we will have an orgasmic experience with the speakers, etc. we are buying...then a bit later we realize we were given a pig in a poke and start the search anew always hoping...

Keep hoping my friends...

or there are the ones that think there has to be better...

so they sell what they have for something else..

and these are the guys with the expensive stuff. like 2 grand front stage..

for me there is always better ...lol as i cant afford good stuff.

i wish.

I haven't changed anything in a year. That's the longest I've ever gone. And I don't see anything changing within the next year.

Just set a goal, and do it right the first time. That's why I like doing the entire install at one time.

I haven't changed anything in a year. That's the longest I've ever gone. And I don't see anything changing within the next year. Just set a goal, and do it right the first time. That's why I like doing the entire install at one time.
Oh yeah? Try having the same subs for 8 years straight lol.

It's time for some new ones.

That's what I'm saying!!! Get a nice HO alt for the Tahoe. Then get a nice 5kamp. Then build a big ol box for them X 15s and go hammer time!!!! It's been way to long without a few upgrades

Bro next time you comment make sure all you're words are fully spelled or correctly sounding.
You're posts are worthless and im losing brain cells reading you're post's.

Go away and please do me a favor and fully spell you're words.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Apostrophe catastrophe. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

You guys are thinking about this all wrong. It's mostly about sampling and gaining experience. Gaining multiple reference points for behavior and such.

Think about women, we'd would love to sample them all, right? Might try to hang on to a couple but you can't keep them all. Always wondering what the next one might be like.

I want to do one finally rebuild but it's going to take years to get everything together.

Mosconi One amps and Focal Be speakers and sub. I'm in no hurry at all.

Many SQ guys over there are very knowledgable.

Then you have the ones chasing snake oil that think the more expensive a speaker is and fancy features it has, the better it will sound. And their brain plays tricks on them, and they truly think they can hear the difference.

That's what I'm saying!!! Get a nice HO alt for the Tahoe. Then get a nice 5kamp. Then build a big ol box for them X 15s and go hammer time!!!! It's been way to long without a few upgrades
Your raking in so much $$ right now, mind lending me a few thou?!

Apostrophe catastrophe. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
lmao

You guys are thinking about this all wrong. It's mostly about sampling and gaining experience. Gaining multiple reference points for behavior and such.
Think about women, we'd would love to sample them all, right? Might try to hang on to a couple but you can't keep them all. Always wondering what the next one might be like.
See, I'm the opposite of most people. I want to find a girl and settle down, not sample around. Same with my system. I want to put something great together and be done. Neither of those things are happening //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Can't get STD's when sampling subs though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.