why does the diyma community also sell their crap.

All I hear on there is how great so and so speaker is..then a few weeks later. They are selling it trying to find better.
I dont get it
no difference with guys selling their saz 1500 for a crescendo bc 2000 then a twisted 3500 etc... Everyone has upgrade fetishes.

I swap stuff all the time.

Here's the subs I've owned:

Alpine Type R 10's

Earthquake DBXI 15's

Sundown Sa8v2

Sundown X-10

DD Z's

Fi BTL N3's

Kicker L7

Fi Sp4

DD 9515

DD 9512's

IA Warden 21's

and I feel like I'm forgetting some stuff, and I just turned 18....

Because it's not really better. They are stuck on the dream $40 midrange's are just as good as car audio branded drivers that cost 3x as much. If they where that good they wouldn't be changing mids every week.

Now if you are talking about the ones always jumping around in the exotic category. Just like the bass heads. They want to have the new hotness.

Because it's not really better. They are stuck on the dream $40 midrange's are just as good as car audio branded drivers that cost 3x as much. If they where that good they wouldn't be changing mids every week.
Now if you are talking about the ones always jumping around in the exotic category. Just like the bass heads. They want to have the new hotness.
dude go to sleep. they measure these drivers with the MOST ADVANCED measuing devices in the world and they are extremely accurate. you tink car audio drivers are any different? truth is most car audio drivers are ****, and not ever designed for 95% of the applications they gonna be used in.

dude go to sleep. they measure these drivers with the MOST ADVANCED measuing devices in the world and they are extremely accurate. you tink car audio drivers are any different? truth is most car audio drivers are ****, and not ever designed for 95% of the applications they gonna be used in.
Oh so CA drivers are not designed around moisture, IB, and off axis..... Ok. At least the stuff I choose to use is.

Just like what SB does with ARC and Scan did with Alpine.

It's got nothing to do with how they measure. You really think the human ear is some kind of super advanced tool. Hell you can't even remember what something sounded like 5 minutes ago.

Bro next time you comment make sure all you're words are fully spelled or correctly sounding.

You're posts are worthless and im losing brain cells reading you're post's.

Go away and please do me a favor and fully spell you're words.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Bro next time you comment make sure all you're words are fully spelled or correctly sounding.
You're posts are worthless and im losing brain cells reading you're post's.

Go away and please do me a favor and fully spell you're words.

You are probably the least intelligent guy here that TRIES argue with me.

Yes i know sometimes i dont proof read but surly your smart enough to find the errors surly you can comperhend my point.

try again to try to derate me. you will only greater my Pursuit to be a better person..

You are probably the least intelligent guy here that TRIES argue with me. Yes i know sometimes i dont proof read but surly your smart enough to find the errors surly you can comperhend my point.

try again to try to derate me. you will only greater my Pursuit to be a better person..
So what does that make you argueing with the less intelligent?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.