Why does nobody like caps??

Ah, a fellow forum member from BC.

Your Junior A hockey team beat my team 4-1 both games we played you guys, both at home and away...I was not pleased. Although, we did end up ahead of you in the standings:) . If we meet in playoff's, warn the players to keep their heads up;) j/k. Just thought I'd add that because Im not getting into it with caps again lol. You guys are up 2-1 in the series verses Langley...do us a favour and beat them;)

- Steve

Always nice to see someone local //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Where abouts do you live? What's your favorite and not so favorite car stereo haunts in the lower mainland? Competed at any local shows? I used to (IASCA) but have not been active the past few years.

Originally posted by SUX 2BU Always nice to see someone local //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Where abouts do you live? What's your favorite and not so favorite car stereo haunts in the lower mainland? Competed at any local shows? I used to (IASCA) but have not been active the past few years.
I am in the Kootenay's:)

I have not really payed much attention to the shops down in the lower mainland, yet. I will have to check them out sometime though. I have yet to compete in anything local, but will be showing at all car shows within the province, hopefully, this season. Where do you usually go for comps?

- Steve

http://caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15196&highlight=chris229+jlaine+caps

I've been competing since 1991 when I was 16 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif and I was living in the Prairies so I've competed as far as Saskatchewan, but since I've lived out here I've taken my car to Edmonton, Portland and the Vancouver area. This is my sounddomain page with my old comp car and my current project on page 2

http://members.sounddomain.com/sux2bu99

Originally posted by SUX 2BU I've been competing since 1991 when I was 16 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif and I was living in the Prairies so I've competed as far as Saskatchewan, but since I've lived out here I've taken my car to Edmonton, Portland and the Vancouver area. This is my sounddomain page with my old comp car and my current project on page 2

http://members.sounddomain.com/sux2bu99
Love the install in the Avenger...I am a fan of those cars:)

Great start with the Daytona, as well:)

- Steve

Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I got the system up and running now in the Daytona. I have the amp rack/sub baffle painted and in. Just have to carpet the trim panels and finish the lid. It sounds goooood //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Funny thing about the Avenger, I saw it sitting at Beamriders in Surrey. Turns out an installer there now owns it! Small world.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.