Why does my amp turn off when im bumpin?

My stock location battery is a yellow top optima... and to be quite honest yea, I really don't know a lot about this stuff that's why I come here to get help. I had the 9515 in a 06 Acura TL Dual ported, 4.25 cubic ft. (I never really went grocery shopping) and that's how I bought the car and then that's how I got into car audio. And the guy who sold me the vehicle told me to enter a local competition and that's how I know I hit around the 150's. Is there anything else you need to know bud?

U need to crank the gain up breh

...obviously not... Setting gains with a multimeter doesnt mean ****. Get either a more efficient amp, better electrical, or turn it down.

Does your amp have a master/slave switch? I would defently check to make sure its not moving around or falty. I had that issue once with my amp.. after it got shipped to my house it would beat hard then shut off and come back on and beat hard and so on.. I was pissed till I messed with that switch

My stock location battery is a yellow top optima... and to be quite honest yea, I really don't know a lot about this stuff that's why I come here to get help. I had the 9515 in a 06 Acura TL Dual ported, 4.25 cubic ft. (I never really went grocery shopping) and that's how I bought the car and then that's how I got into car audio. And the guy who sold me the vehicle told me to enter a local competition and that's how I know I hit around the 150's. Is there anything else you need to know bud?
You did a 150 in a Acura TL on a 9515> This is why I said we should destroy ALL audiocontrol SPL meters a few days ago.

Oh, so now its around 150 dbs, I thought you did hit 150s? Are you going to be at 145 dbs in your next post?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.