Why aren't my lights dimming?

He already turned the gain up all the way and it didn't make it any louder. What's buying a dmm going to do for him?
Set his gain right. The gain is meant to match headunit preout voltage. Its not a volume knob.
that's what I was getting at, just because it didn't get louder doesn't mean clipping didn't increase.

and fyi unless your brutus is seeing 14.4 than your not getting all the rms rated watts out of it. and even at 14.4 i would only see probably 1000w rms at 2 ohm maxx. my brx 2400.1 was 1600 at 2 ohm and i could only get it to do 1200w rms clean

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.