how big of an sub amp can i go with stock 150 amp alt big 3 and0 gauge wires

Participant count
  • Participant list
What car? Some can go as high as 2200 rms som not even 700 rms. also depends on the amp. You hifonics amp is power hungry which means not very efficient

Right now I have a hifomics 2000 brx and it seems to be close.also I'm running at a 1 ohm load.any differences in efficientcy vs say a soundqbed.don't want a ho alt at this time.
if your refering to the Soundqubed 2200d, then id go with the soundsqubed 2200. It will do more power and it will be more efficient then the hifonics. Not saying the hifonics is a bad amp, just saying the Soundqubed is better all around

Truck is a nissan titan but no power windows or locks.would like ho alt but money always an object.I can always upgrade later.I'm very satisfied with the brx but its not strappable.and this is definately a never ending hobby or addiction!

I remember running 2 15's off a punch 45 then stepping up to a 150 and thought I had something.

Man times have changed of course that was 25 yrs ago!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.