why are my sub cutting out

ok i feel like doing something today i have nothing to do so im going to rewire them

the guy said i should do it like this

3_4ohmDVC_267ohm.gif

so my subs dont have 2 pos and 2 neg connectors on each sub its only 1 neg and 1 pos so how do i do it like that pic

so is all i do is leave it how it is i just add a piece of wire to each sub going from the pos to neg connector

think of each sub in the picture as a pair, thats 2 subs... wire each pair of subs together from the positive on one sub to the negative on the other, so on and so forth its a little bit of work, but what did you expect with 6 subs...

also asking someone to post a diagram isnt needed, you have a perfectly good example, which if you cant understand you shoulld probably not be messing with it... i suggest you try to do a little bit of research i know you may not have alot of time, but read up educate yourself so that you dont have to learn the expensive way, your current setup with your subs wired te way they are could kill your amp or damage your speakers

the diagram is for dvc mine are svc

yea i mested it up i put like positive to negative not from one sub to another but just on the same sub then no bass played so i just put it back like i had it

so ill just get a .5 stable amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.