Whole system for sale! Florida

stilltippin863
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Florida
Item(s) for Sale:

2 12 Alpine Type R Dual 4 Subs,Custom built ( 2 weeks old ) 7" areo ported box,Clarion DPX-11500 Amp

All in good shape...Will let you listen to system before buying

NO SHIPPING, NO TRADES

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used in good shape

Price:

$450 TAKES ALL

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

NO SHIPPING!

2012022.jpg

2012020.jpg

2012023.jpg

LOCATED IN POLK COUNTY FLORIDA...TEXT ME IF INTERESTED 863-528-2532

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
i wouldnt sell that here because thats your almost selling it as if brand new. most people here wouldnt spend anywhere near that for that system. when i sold my type are i had to sell them dirt cheap. but glws hope you get close to your asking price.

ill keep the system then hell it wont hurt me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif they bang!!!

when selling systems. You ALMOST ALWAYS have to separate everything. And from my experience. NO ONE ever wants the box unless you give it for free.

The chances of finding someone who wants that entire set up how you built is unlikely on here. Thats why craigslist is good...gosh I hate craigslist.

I Just had box built 2 weeks ago for $180 with materials included i am not gunna take a loss i will keep it if not one wants to buy any of it ...this is bull...and sorry at this time i dont have a picture with my name and date b/c i took these pictures with my sister in laws camera i dont have a camera mine broke but i can take a picture with my phone and text anytime ...

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Obo

I Just had box built 2 weeks ago for $180 with materials included i am not gunna take a loss i will keep it if not one wants to buy any of it ...this is bull...and sorry at this time i dont have a picture with my name and date b/c i took these pictures with my sister in laws camera i dont have a camera mine broke but i can take a picture with my phone and text anytime ... 

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Obo
yeah. Thats the ******* thing about after market stuff. It is EXTREMELY rare to find someone who wants the set up how you designed it.

i am not gunna take a loss i will keep it if not one wants to buy any of it ...this is bull
Car audio is one big loss. Thought you knew! You actually expect to get back what you paid new for this stuff? Lol! C'mon man. Type R's go for 175 Obo all over Craigslist now. And yours are the old ones on top of it! I'm sure it's nice setup. Keep it. Rock out with your c0ck out!

Obo
take the pics with your cell, send to ur email, upload here. Otherwise, I see a thread deletion in your future.

also, I agree, when u resell car audio, unless its on CL and someone doesnt know any better, youre almost always gonna take a loss. Type Rs sell like crazy on CL though. I sold 2 type r 10s in a prefab for like $200 within a day of listing them.

GLWS nonetheless

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.