Who was selling Big 3 kits??

Participant count
  • Participant list

DaveVT
10+ year member

Like A Boss
VT
I remember someone selling big 3 kits a little while back. Already pre cut and had terminals crimped on etc...

I dont have crimps big enough nor the parts so id like to just grab a kit if I could.

This guy had great prices and would do the cuts after you gave him the lengths etc...Was just more convenient. maybe ill get the allen head wire reducer things and do it that way.....hmmmm

Juat let me know cause if u dnt want I will burn it an sell to scrap yard..
Well considering I cant measure all the wires I need this might be a pain in the ***......Batt to chassis is like 18 inches, there is no chassis to block....just a battery neg to block with is about 36 inches and the alt wire I cant really find the **** thing. Goes into a shroud and then mounts to the alt on the bottom where I cant see it.....Id have to estimate 6 feet to route it clean.....

So what kinda price you talkin about here?.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.