Who still repairs Old School Amps ???

Participant count
  • Participant list

Boominburban

CarAudio.com Elite
Athens, TN
I need to find someone reputable that can repair the 1991 Kenwood KAC 1023 and 823 amps that I just bought. The 1023 is going to need parts,( 2ch rca input/output combo, and possibly the small pcb it solders to) the 823 is most likely a bad solder joint. And I just don't even want to mess with them. I am beyond disgusted at this point, and would just rather pay someone else to repair them.

Respond here, pm me ....either one will be equally effective ....

TIA .....

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to find someone reputable that can repair my 1991 Kenwood KAC 1023 and 823 amps.The 1023 is going to need parts,( 2ch rca input/output combo, and possibly the small pcb it solders to) the 823 is most likely a bad solder joint. And I just don't even want to mess with them. I am beyond disgusted at this point, and would just rather pay someone else to repair them.
Respond here, pm me ....either one will be equally effective ....

TIA .....
Just curious price on them given the broken state?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.